If W magazine says so!

W magazine published their list for best performances of the year...and i must agree these were all pretty solid...so i have to see these:

Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis: Black Swan
 I actually saw this one. way intense. I wouldn't watch it again..but i get why people are having a cow



Jesse Eisenberg, Justin Timberlake, Andrew Garfield: The Social Network
 I was the only one of my friends that wanted to see this movie...and I'm the only one that hasn't :/


Javier Bardem: Biutiful
I have no idea what this movie is even about, I've never heard of it..but it has Javier Bardem, so it must be fantastic.



Julianne Moore, Mark Ruffalo, Annette Bening: The Kids are Alright.
This is another one that I was dying to see months before it came out, and now that it's out..I "just don't find the time"


Jeff Bridges: True Grit
Amen!



Colin Firth, Helena Bonham Carter: The King's Speech
Aubri's been blabbin bout this for months...it actutally look pretty good though :) gotta get on that. 


Elle Fanning- Somewhere
I already like Elle Fanning more than Dakota...who by the way is also on W magazine's list for "The Runaways" ....but I didn't consider including her...anyways..in comparison Elle's small amount of work beats Dakota's (except for "I Am Sam," great f***ing movie) ..Elle did this movie about a relationship between a girl and her dad and it just looks solid (i have slight dad issues myself, so that might be a selling point) 

and thats the only ones worth mentioning :p 

No comments:

Post a Comment