In June..



I hate when I'm this nostalgic. I hate it. I hate feeling like I'm missing something or somebody...is it the missionary?







:( I think it might be...last night I dreamt my mommy...passed away :( and Shmose was trying to comfort me and all I kept saying was "I just want _____" (the missionary's name) over and over again... Other than my mom and the fatty...the missionary's all I got :/ he's the only other person that I feel truly loves me and wants what's best for me...I hate this feeling of him slipping away. He comes home in five months..I've made it this far..yet it feels like I'm losing memories exponentially..and when he gets back I totally self sabotage everything? Or...if we just don't love each other? ...sigh. I need to get ready for church

No comments:

Post a Comment