This Beautiful Concrete Jungle

So I'm working on a post to catch up everything I've been up to for the past eh..three months? I don't remember. Point is-I know I haven't been around. BUT that fact has to be set aside today and I cannot wait to catch you up on all the other stuff because ...I'm in NEW YORK!!!!

Yes ladies and gents, I may now die and go to heaven. If you know me at all you know that this is a LIFELONG dream of mine that's been haunting my very sleep since the fateful day I saw Breakfast At Tiffany's, I was a sucker.

We arrived today, and although I've only seen Queens, I'm already in love <3 it's just like Caracas. I can't wait to fall in love with the rest of this place, each day a new town, a new charm :) il be postin pics soon.

Here are some of my thoughts today that I wish I could post on facebook or twitter, but I couldn't because as you can see, there were a LOT. :p

*buh bye SLC :)






*God makes the best creations

*ooh I just wanna touch those mountains.






*these hoes falling asleep.





*my mom is the best mom in the world :D

*I can't believe this is happening! :D

*thank god for peanuts and apple juice.. I was friggin starving!!!!

*goodness it's been far too long since I've been in a plane.

*wow does Minnesota even know what a mountain IS?

*eh I was hopin to see a lot more of the "great lakes"






*op jk I found them






*there's some huge landmark in Minneapolis. Right? There has to be. A monument..some needle...a really big something..wait. ..??

*Minneapolis smells like chicken!

* *sleeping sleeping sleeping "ladies and gentleman, we'll be showing and in-flight movie. It's called 'the adjustment bureau'" *wide awake* :)

*oh yeah, take off head rush!

*oh my god. I'm in New York City.... :DDDD

* now you're in New York. Concrete jungle where dreams are made of there's nothing you can't do, now you're in New York, New York, New York :)






*New York? Can I just marry you please? I was made for this town :)


Sorry I know for know it's a lot of aerial shots..but more to come tomorrow! :)






"so we're in New York but you're gonna make us wait in the plane for 45 min? Low blow Captain Shaffer, low blow"

No comments:

Post a Comment