From the Vault: a continuation after 17 years...

So this is an old draft of a post I never posted from like 6 months ago...hmm..weird.

k so I know I haven't been around for WEEKS..and I apologize for that..honestly I don't know why (the lack of a laptop might have something to do with it) but I really haven't been that busy...let me try to round up everything that's gone on since I was last around this part of the web



  • aight honestly, don't remember...
  • I signed up for housing with the U..so thats exciting, except that the U's process for picking your roomate feels waaaay too eHarmony 

  • I have had to drive to and fro like crazy from the U..takin scholarships and stuff...imma get so friggin lost at that school...
  • I got chosen as a semi-finalist for two scholarships...fingers crossed! 

    • I went with the Young Men and Women to the Huntsmen center (at the U...again) ...we were there for hours..I have not been that grumpy in the longest time..I swear, I was gonna kill a good Christian...Angie wasn't too happy either.. 


    • took my senior pics...here's a sneakaroo...



    No comments:

    Post a Comment