Ok, Ok, I'm back.

Whoa! Where did 2011 go?! ..anyways I haven't been around these parts in a decent amount of time..the holidays consist of LOTS of eating and decorating and shopping and wrapping...I'm a little bit of a Santa. NO SERIOUSLY. I get cuuuhrazy about giving everyone presents and they have to be wrapped in paper so they can rip the paper or it doesn't count. Ok so..yeah. I have fifty two thousand pictures to post, which I doubt I'll ever get around to posting.

But I promise to try.
Some things around these parts:

Angie is living with us
I look nuts. 
Shmose is leaving on a mission on the 25th of January. I miss that weenie. 

The Mister is getting baptized!!! ... I'm still having a hard time coping with the "he's doing it cause of his own testimony. Not for me thing." I really hope he's doing it for him and..not for me. 



Anyways, the semester starts next Monday...smh..here we go again! :)