And that's a Monday

I haven't blogged in forever, unfortunately my life is a bore, but I like keeping things fresh (ugh. note to self: stop saying "fresh" it's sooo 2001)..anyways, spring break just ended for me, I did a lot of age appropriate things. A friend got married, went dancing with Shmazmeen and the Mister (and Shmeryl and lotso people), hung out with the fattie, went to the mall etc etc.. it was lovely. And this new week in school a breeze so far, but this week has promise of chaos:
interview for a wonderful internship at Shabby Apple! :)
Volunteering.
Work.
School.
The Mister's Grand Buffet (his final, he's a chef)
THE HUNGER GAMES PREMIER
The Holi fest.
I might still go to Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zero's (if I find some money)
and the Mister is getting the priesthood on Sunday.


Gonna be a busy week, but I'm ready!

3 comments:

  1. I am also going to the Hunger Games premier AND the Holi Fest!!! So stoked. Maybe I will see you at one of these events. I am also interested in this internship?! That is awesome! Do tell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A friend of mine who has an internship there saw my blog and just got in contact with me and made it happen, hahaha she said the interns are welcomed and encouraged to recruit so if I get it I will most definitely slip your name in there. ;)

      Delete
    2. Oooo!! That would be awesome! Let me know if you get it!

      Delete