Anybody got a map?

GPS will not work for this. I'm lost. Not in the depressing way either. I want to open a shop. I always have. That's actually how I came up with the name of my blog, I figured a quirky boutique that had a little flavor of something I like...facial hair.

(in retrospect:
 )

I mean, I still like the name but it...ok getting side-tracked. I love the blog name. I don't think I'd like the "taste" of facial hair. 

anywaaaays. I've been on blogger for two years-ish? and just barely now am I starting to understand the possibilities on this wonderful community. I don't have a button or a banner! or a decent background...I really want to see where this can take me. I want to open a shop pretty badly, not even to have "financial independence" but just because I like organizing things, and it would be fun to have a project that I really loved. I would love to have giveaways and sponsors, I know it's quite a ways away...but I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna network and meet some wonderful people and invest some money in this thing that I have..faith in...and hope for the best!

See ya later alligators!

really blurry picture the fattie took of me last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment