If I could just ___, I would.

I feel very 


about a lot of things in life right now. Most days, if I could just stay home, I would. 

........



Most days, if I could just stay skip school and freely fail college, I would.
........


Most days, if I could openly miss my best friend (pepe), I would. 

........


Most days, I don't put up with certain people, but on the days I do, if I could just punch them, I would. 

..........



If I could just get my mom to stop making this face at me, I would. 

..........



If I could just go one day without feeling the need to make this face at my boyfriend, I would. 

........


Most days, if I could just stop thinking the best of people, I soooo would. 
(I'm Patrick)

...........


Most days, if I could just go to bed on time 



hahaha nope! watchin' movies all night suckaaaaaaas!








No comments:

Post a Comment