Somebody Call 9-1-1! -names that don't match post.

I wrote this the first day I was sick but was just able to post it now. 


My computer has a virus. So I haven't been able to get anything done on this here blog. However most of my pics are also on my iPod. Which means I will now make a sloppy attempt at placing a bunch of pictures together in one massive post. Most without captions. It's a free-for-all of pictures today. Enjoy :) 

In the last ehhhh three weeks??: 
--------


7 8 9 10
The fattie and I got camera savvy. 

--------






11 12 13 14

Took a road trip with some friends to cedar city for a friends baptism. 

---------


15

Hung out with Shmeryl a lot :) 

--------



16

Shmygor made me a little elephant out of a turnip. 
------


18 19 20 21
Spent the whole day with Lily and Shmordo. 
----------


33
My darling friend got married :)
-----------


22
Went to the temple (I took another picture with me in it but I looked horrible) 
----------


24 25
Hung out with the Mister at the U. 
----------


26
Went to the Hunger Games. 
---------


27 28 29 30 31 32
At the Holi Fest (Hindu festival of colors) with the tribe, Shmeryl, the Mister and the fattie - I was one happy little lady :)
-------------


34 35 37
(mama Mister)

The Mister's grand buffet. 
--------------


38 39 55 5654
Wonderful Sunday walks.
-----------


49
A wonderful YW meeting. Yumm. 
--------


50 51 52
My Emma Smith costume for a church activity. 
----------


53
Conference with the Mister, mamas and the fattie. 
------

That's it! At least until I get my computer fixed and can edit and post all our Easter pics :p ....I'm sick and stuck in bed today, that's why I had an hour and a half to spare on this FYI. 

No comments:

Post a Comment