These Buncha Animals!

It has been far too long my dear lover. I could sit here and tell you everything I've been up to, but seriously, it's a bore and way too long. Just know it shall never happen again! Mostly because it is high time I got my life together, and honestly this little corner of the Internet is one of the few things that keeps me sane, call it a creative outlet. 
So memorial weekend y'all. 
Here's a bunch of pictures of stuff:

  Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos All the Animals we saw. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

We were one happy bunch, and really got our money's worth with that ebony water ball and the wooden elephant. Sidenote: we actually got in for free. Also, we were the last to leave the zoo. We liked it. Alright alright, you twisted my arm, we loved it :) Also, excuse me if the pictures are all huge, created this whole post on my iPad through HTML cause apple doesn't like flash. And last disclosure: these were taken with phones, the five pictures I was able to take with my camera before it died will be posted later. And here's a video, which I also made on my iPad, so have mercy please:

2 comments:

  1. Your web looks absolutely gorgeous. I was thinking to follow each other. Tell me what you think :X

    Regards!

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos and post!!! take a look on my blog and if you like we can follow each other?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete