Chiquiti Pow Boom!

LULZ so much for filling out my FAFSA.
  • I make silly noises at myself when I'm bored. (read: Chiquiti Pow Boom Purrrulllpa)
  • I always say lol/lulz/lawl out loud (even if I'm reading or thinking) and in a low, fat man voice. Like Cam from Modern Family. 
  • Can I get an "amen" for dresses with pockets?!
  • I feel like the DI in my neighborhood told headquarters too many hipsters were scouting it cause all they have now is crap and shoulder pads.
  • A plague on the house of the man (because no woman in her right mind would have) who invented shoulder pads.
  • Hold da phone. Meme is pronounced "meem?" ... I've been saying "mem"...classy, french little buttercup. 
  • Hey lemme tell you some blogs I'm refreshing like a mad woman:
Photobucket
So, Hi. 


The Mr. Y Chronicles
The Mr. Y Chronicles



Bleubird
Bleubird

Busy Bee Lauren
Busy Bee Lauren 

Taza and Husband
Taza and Husband
Ok so that last one might really be because Eleanor is darn tootin' cute. Alrighty, well let me finish filling out my plead to the government for money to fund my education. toodles.

2 comments:

  1. seriously, that last picture of eleanor! can't handle it!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA! The DI comment killed me. Oh and I am OBSESSED with Busy Bee Lauren's blog. OBSESSED.

    ReplyDelete