Man or Muppet.

Thoughts while I watched this movie:


  • UK may have Kate and William but we have Jason and Michelle.
  • Michelle and Jason
  • Wow. I really am I'm love with Jason Segel.
  • How about I just marry Jason Segel.
  • Robmary Segel.
  • Ok movie is starting.
  • So cute!
  • Shmordo and I should be Walter and Gary for Halloween.
  • Yay Kermit
  • Jason Segel give me my heart back!
  • Love Amy Adams wardrobe.
  • Kermit Love
  • Yeah. Jason Segel.
  • At this point really, am I a women or a muppet?



If you're not entirely convinced you need to watch this movie for your soul to continue on the proper course for eternal life and salvation, let me help ya out:

 

One more time? From the top!

 




I apologize for
  1. The interruption from movie scenes in the first video.
  2. The incompleteness of the second video.
  3. The Portuguese. ....in the video, not the group of people.

P.S. I disappear for two weeks - I get the most traffic this site has ever seen.
I post two long posts - crickets for three days.
I'm happy to know you enjoy my silence Internet, because I'm really quite terrible at keepin' up with this thing.

1 comment:

  1. totally just laughed out loud and almost woke the husband. He's adorable- period. Happy weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete