Busy Little Bee

That's What's Up by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros on Grooveshark 
 I've been super busy. I got asked to plan a wedding and I'm absolutely loving every second of it. I'm also interning at Shabby Apple, The Mister and I even did a recipe for the blog... It was delicious...And I'm pretty sure I just decided this second to start posting some recipes over here, although if you're anything like me, you'll just look at the pictures and never make it.
Apple Pockets
I also got another job doing something I enjoy, and all The Office jokes I remember while there is really making the whole experience worth while. I've been designing a blog for a friend and have even considered starting a new blog (but I won't tell you about what just yet- sneaky, sneaky). Planning my school schedule. Nightmare. And lastly, most importantly, made it to the temple :)

No comments:

Post a Comment