My Poor Baby Heart

Downton Abbey Theme by John Lunn on Grooveshark
Can we just...If I can get the words out. It probably won't work.. but..ok..my heart. Have you seen Downton Abbey? I just.. you need to ok? You need to truly discover your full emotional spectrum. Which you won't. Unless you watch this show. Because nothing makes me question my ability to love more than Matthew and Mary. You will... ok...sorry..I need gaps to recuperate... mental breathers. You will never fully know your potential to love a sassy bitty until you snap your fingers at the screen after Lady Grantham's life changing burns. Also, Lady Grantham? Yeah it's Dame Maggie Smith aka Professor McGonagall aka the owner of your soul. Not convinced? The amount of times you will bite something, and or make this face:
Bates? Do you even know what the word noble means? the word righteous or fair? No. Not if you don't feel for Bates. You don't.

just... oh my gosh. I can't even tell you other than WATCH THE DANG SHOW OK?! because you will never be the same. The sky will be bluer, the air cleaner, and the dollars crisper. All because Julian Fellowes decided to be a genius. And also, whoever writes the score for this show and whoever does the costumes should be getting all the money. And the actors. Ok everybody. Everybody should just own everything because they are the Crawley's demmit!

Here's some stuff for you to start letting your soul be it's true self:








The first two series (yeah it's a mini series) are on Netflix. The third one comes out in January, I think, in the US. But hit me up if you want a link to watch it now (it's out in the UK already). Just know, series three? Shirley Maclaine. 





Let me know if you start watching the show. Your journey should be documented.



7 comments:

  1. This looks so good..I just googled it and they show it in Germany but it's an extra TV channel you need to pay for :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Watch it online! :D so we can Skype about how happy you are gonna be now

      Delete
  2. Girl... I can't even explain how happy I am that you watch this! I don't have a single friend that watches it, so I just have to freak out with my mom. Haha This post was absolutely fantastic, and kind of made my heart ache a little. Pure genius this show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To tell you the truth these types of historical drama shows really turn me off but since you say it's really good, I think I'll give it a shot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Farrah, let the show love you. Open your heart. Hahaha no but really, great show ;) let me know what you think

      Delete
  4. Okay okay... you have convinced me. I think I will start it today, geeze woman! haha :) No but I am serious... im going to watch it today!

    ReplyDelete